Thursday, July 7, 2011

An overdue update.

Robert Irving from Restaurant Impossible

















Went as an extra on his show today.  I can't tell too much as to what happened, but I have a new respect for this guy.

That's me with, from left to right, my daughter Erin, Nancy, a school chum in the middle and her friend Sharon.

Also, my website is coming along.  I hope to have it up and running by the end of July.  I'll keep you posted.   Its listed under:  yourintimatedining.com.  

Still waiting on the Yacht to pass the Coast Guard inspection, which will possibly lead to a job as the chef on the 92 footer.   Part time, but the pay is good.

The Garden is going nuts.  More zucchini than I wanted.  But the tomatoes are now starting to come in and the herbs are doing fantastic.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Okay, I didn't know the yacht was still on the plate (so to speak). Woo hoo.

As for Robert... I had no clue who he was. I like the premise of his show "As a last-ditch effort last fall, the couple applied to be on the Food Network show “Restaurant Impossible,” featuring celebrity chef Robert Irvine. The show rescues failing restaurants by revamping the menu and decor in 48 hours using $10,000."

Can't wait to hear what you witnessed. Great that you learned a lot.

Looking forward to your new site. Keep your readers posted. Ciao!