Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back from BVI

Chris and I returned from the British Virgin Islands tanned, full and wobbly. Six days on a sail boat will make you hunger for steady land. Alas, it's not always easy to find. Even after you reach it. But, we had a fantastic time aboard the Promenade with Kerry and Bazza the owners, Rich and Lisa (Lulu), Captain and head chef, deck hand Conner and our intrepid passenger friends, Pam, Sheryl and Margot. I've got to say the BVI is unbelievably beautiful. The Promenade is even better. I don't believe I have had so many different Rum drinks. All of them great. Thanks guys for a great vacation. RRRRRGGHHH! (pirate speak)

I have signed up for school and there had been some changes made. For one thing, it's cheaper, Yippey! And, it's longer. Going from 7 months to 9 months. I pick up my books on the 11th and start on the 17th. Finishing up sometime in February of 2011. Will post more once school starts back up again. Till then, keep safe and enjoy while you can.

Tom

No comments: