Saturday, May 22, 2010

Swan Song


All,
Well, I made it thru the first week without doing either of two things; doing something stupid with my knife or poisoning our Chef. The second was easy, we didn't cook for the chef's. That's always their #1 worry, that we'll make them sick. Number two is we'll accidently stab them. Those might be inter-changeable.

Fun fact! Friday's are buffet days. An earlier class that is in it's Garde Manger session (pronounced gard mawn zhay) made a breakfast buffet for the entire student body and I mean it was awesome. Everything from fried chicken to waffles, crepe's to french toast, tons of food and very delicious. I should have taken a picture of the buffet. Damn! Best thing was a (get this) a chocolate/bacon cupcake. Oh my gosh, was that good.

Oh yea, I made an apple swan. (see that picture) And yes, it's hanging on our refrigerator. Not the swan, I ate that , the picture.



1 comment:

Erin said...

The smile is this picture is priceless. I love you daddy and I'm soooooo proud of you!! xoxo