Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A few pictures from New Years Eve

 I know these are a few days late, but I thought I had lost these pictures on my new pc.  I found them and wanted to share them with you.

Godersi! (enjoy)



 Chef Paola preparing the lobster in the kitchen at the public school where the New Years Eve party was held.
Salmon steaks. One of seven courses.
Chef Paola again working the stove.
Party girl Paola and my class mate Julie just before midnight.
 Wild Italians dancing the night away.
Annalisa and a young girl celebrating with, what else, fireworks.












Me cooking on about 4 hours sleep after arriving in Italy the day before.  The clock shows 5:45 PM and I left 8 hours later and slept for 12 hours.   I think I was cooking potaotes, but don't make me swear to it.

No comments: